The Affiliate Lab Review
The Affiliate Lab is an affiliate marketing course created by the very successful affiliate marketer Matt Diggity. This course gives you everything you need to build, rank, earn money, and eventually flip the websites you create.
What is Affiliate Lab and how does it works?
Affiliate Lab (AL) is an Affiliate Marketing course that teaches people how to rank affiliate websites through SEO (search engines optimization) and earn affiliate commissions.
The course is geared toward both the novice and intermediate and covers all the basics and advanced skills needed to succeed with SEO. It includes over 24 hours of in-depth training and training can be done at your own pace.
The goal of the course is to teach how you to build a Niche Authority Website.
What does the training involve:
The course also includes ‘plug and play’ templates and tools that Matt uses for his agency, as well as checklists and SOPs, and access to an exclusive private Facebook community.
- +24 hours of Training: +160 videos
- Templates & Tools: 6 Plug and play templates and tools
- Checklists & SOPS: The same checklists he uses for his own sites
- Access to FB Group: Active Facebook group where you can ask your quesitons.
The course also includes 7 bonuses:
- Website Flipping Masterclass
- The Beginner Lab
- The Truth About Penalties
- Outreach Masterclass
- The Affiliate Email Marketing Masterclass
- Checklists & SOP’s
- The Affiliate Portfolio Playbook
The Affiliate Lab covers everything you need to know to create a successful niche site, whether you decide on keeping the site or flipping it.
How much is The Affiliate Lab course?
Affiliate Lab cost $997 for lifetime access. It can be paid in full for $997 or in two instalments of $597.
It’s important to note that this course does not offer refunds.