WHAT IS HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE MARKETING?
While definitions vary, high ticket affiliate marketing focuses on the top end of the market for products and services sold online.
It’s smart, because you can earn higher profits with fewer sales. And as you’ll learn below, there is no more work involved.
It just takes a different approach.
Here on this site, we define high ticket affiliate marketing as products you sell online that pay you at least $100 per sale or its equivalent.
There are many affiliate program listed here that will pay you thousands of dollars per sale.
WHY PROMOTE HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE PROGRAMS?
I think you’ll agree that the last two years (2020 and 2021) were really surreal.
For most, the global pandemic has been a reality check that nobody ever wanted.
It’s incredible to think about how fast things can change that affect your everyday life.
Who knew a two years ago that today we would still be wearing masks today?
These crazy years have had an enormous impact on consumer buying behavior and shopping online.
I will show you how you can use this to your advantage and make 2022 your most profitable year online ever.
1. INTERNET PROFITS PARTNERS
Intro: This program gets my highest recommendation.
In fact, I’m proud to be a full paying partner myself. I joined the Internet Profits Partners program in mid-2019 and it has become one of my largest income streams each and every month.
If you join me in the program, I will personally guide you to success using this system with what I’ve learned.
Affiliate Commission: You will earn up to $3,000.00 per sale here. And you don’t even do the selling. Sounds crazy but it’s true.
Since this program is rather unique, you’ll need to view a brief free training webclass that lays it all out for you:
Cookie Duration: Lifetime.
In my opinion, Internet Profits is simply the best high ticket affiliate marketing program ever created. And I’ve reviewed literally thousands of them.
It was created by my mentor, Dean Holland, and we all make enormous commissions by working together as a team.
And so will you if you join us.
The goal of Internet Profits is to provide you with all of the training, tools, and support to make big bucks online.
As I mentioned above, you don’t need to personally sell the products since the Internet Profits team of professionals will do that for you.
Your job is to simply drive traffic to the award-winning sales funnel that is already in place. And if you’re worried about that, we’ll show you how to drive traffic too.
Affiliate Commission: You’ll nab 40% recurring commissions per month per user for life. And this can add up for you quick.
Cookie Duration: 45 days.
Affiliate Signup Link: Click Here
If you’ve been marketing online for any amount of time, you’ve obviously heard of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels was created by internet marketing giant Russell Brunson. When you join this program as an affiliate, you will earn high end commissions plugging an awesome product. You can also refer other affiliates into the program and earn 5% of their sales (2nd tier) as well. Pretty awesome.
Just like with Internet Profits Partners, when you join the ClickFunnels as an affiliate, you’ll get instant access to an intensive affiliate marketing training course valued at $997.
It will show you the right way to sell ClickFunnels as an affiliate and get you started fast.
This high ticket affiliate marketing program is a winner.
Affiliate Commissions: Earn 40% lifetime commissions. That will add up quick.
Cookie Duration: 60 days.
Affiliate Signup Link: Click Here
The systeme.io affiliate program is one of the most creative I’ve come across.
As an affiliate, you’ll have flexibility in your approach. You can promote the free option using one of several provided lead magnets, or go right into the paid subscription offers.
- Earn 40% lifetime commissions for every subscription or course you sell.
- Earn another 5% second-tier commissions on the production of other affiliates that you refer into the program.
- Anyone can be an affiliate for systeme.io. You do not need to be an system.io customer to be an affiliate.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE MARKETING
For starters, you’re going to have to change your mindset.
Let’s say that you are already marketing online, have a captive audience, but have been selling only low-ticket products.
You’re just going to have to do a good job justifying the extra expense by focusing on the long-term value and ROI that the high-ticket product or service will provide to them.
- Leverage the trust they already have with you as your customer or fan
- Offer to help them implement using the product and help them if they get stuck
- Provide testimonials of other customers who are profiting from the product right now
To find more high-ticket affiliate marketing programs, go to my homepage and browse the categories that fit the needs of your target audience.
If you are new to digital marketing, your job is easier since your audience isn’t conditioned to price yet.
Just make sure you position yourself in your vertical market to attract customers looking for high-end solutions instead of a cheap ‘quick-fix’ to thier problems.
If you need help, I can personally teach you high ticket affiliate marketing if you join me in the Internet Profits Program.
There are many ways to make money online as an affiliate marketer, including starting your own blog.
HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE MARKETING PROGRAMS
Finding high ticket affiliate marketing programs is not that difficult. Here is the criteria you should use to find good ones worth promoting:
- How much do you earn per sale?
- Are there any upsells, cross-sells or downsells that will pay you additional commissions?
- Are there recurring commissions?
- Is there a multi-tier commission structure that will pay you for referring other affiliates?
PROGRAM CREATIVES AND TOOLS
- Do they provide quality sales tools like graphics, video sales letters, banner ads and email swipes?
- Is the sales page well-written?
- Do they have a video presentation of the product or service?
- Are the sales tools compelling? Would you be motivated to buy?
AFFILIATE MARKETER SUPPORT/TRAINING
- Does the program have a nicely designed affiliate dashboard?
- Are you provided with all of the sales data and analytics you need?
- Is there training for marketers who need it?
- How responsive is the affiliate support desk?
- How long has the affiliate program been in operation?
- Is it a high quality product or service?
- Is the buyer feedback good or bad?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What is the refund rate and refund duration?
The benefits of selling high ticket products and services online far outweigh the costs.
But that doesn’t necessarily mean that everything is perfect in this model. Let’s examine both the pros and cons involved here.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE MARKETING:
- A Much Larger Return On Investment Of Your Time And Money. Selling high ticket products online takes the same amount of time and effort than it does to promote low ticket ones
- Higher Margins Give You More Money To Spend On Advertising. Since the payouts are much higher, you’ll have more room to pay for advertising making you even more money
- Surprisingly Less Competition. You may not believe this, but most affiliate marketer work the low end and not the high end of the market. My theory on this is that most marketers mistakenly believe selling high end products is more difficult. It’s not
- Your Target Market Has More Money To Spend. Sounds silly, but its true. If you’ve ever sold low ticket items online, you know all about price objections. It’s much easier to target people with plenty of money to spend and problem solving is more important than price
- The Backend – Where You’ll Make More Money. Most low ticket product creators make the majority of their money on the backend through upsells, cross-sells, enhancements, additional tools and add-ons. The same is true for big ticket products. If they buy a high ticket front end product from you, they’ll be more likely to spend more money with you later on
- Lower Conversion Ratios. You will likely experience lower conversion rates than you will selling low end stuff online
- Typically A Longer Sales Cycle. High ticket sales require that you have a little deeper knowledge of what you’re selling and have answers to the questions your customers are going to have. This requires you to spend the time to dig deep and really understand what the product or service does. It will also likely require a few more ‘touches’ before you make the sale
- The Possibility Of Getting Involved In A Sketchy Program. Always do your due diligence before promoting anything online. This involves seeking out what customers are saying about the product and not just what the product creators are saying about it. This involves looking for real customer reviews and refund rates. Sometimes what appears to be a reputable program turns out to be a sketch fest. Remember the high-end business education program a few years ago called MOBE?