Once you have decided on your niche, it’s time to delve deeper into what is known as a micro niche (sub-niche). While niches like weight-loss and fitness health are great niches to get into they are highly competitive which is why when starting out you will need to niche down into a sub-niche category.
For example, the weight-loss niche is highly profitable and also highly competitive, however, if you were to niche down into a specific category of weight loss, like weight loss for men over 50, then there is much more chance of success as your messaging will be very specific to this group of men.
The good news is there is almost an unlimited number of micro-niches to target which are not nearly as competitive.
Broad to Micro Niche Funnel
What Are The Best Niches For Affiliate Marketing?
If you don’t have time to read this long article, here’s a shortlist of the best niches for affiliate marketing in 2022 :
- Hobby Niches – Photography, Travel, Sports betting, Event Tickets, Casino
- Money Niches – Debt Settlement, Bitcoin, Investing, Credit card, Mortgage
- Health and Fitness Niches – Weight Loss, Fitness, Yoga, Organic, Nutrition, Vegan
- Lifestyle Niches – Luxury, Cruises, Travel, Online dating, Airlines, Fashion, Jewelry
- Home & Family Niches – Home security, Coffee, Baby products, Dogs, Gardening
- Tech Niches– Web hosting, WordPress, VPN, SaaS, Gaming, Software
- Alternative Niches – CBD, Marijuana, Essential oils, Herbal, Personal development